A maintenance worker resume is basically a summary of the skills and qualifications of a candidate arranged in a logical manner. An ideal resume for maintenance worker position showcases expertise possessed by the candidate while highlighting the skills required by the prospective employer.
If you want to build a good resume, it is advisable to see some samples first. Next step is to enlist all your skills in the maintenance field and then prioritize the same ad demanded by employer. Once you have decided which skills to focus on, you are ready to start.
Begin your resume with a performance summary. Move on to your main qualifications, followed by your career summary and education. If you have had any accomplishments in the field, don’t forget to mention them.
980 Pacific Square, Philadelphia, PA 84990
Cellular: (009) 444-5555 | Home : (003) 666-7777 | Email: heather @ email . com
Quick and dedicated maintenance worker with 6+ years of hands-on experience in handling general repair and maintenance tasks, cleaning grounds, scrubbing floors, dusting furniture and disposing trash. Particularly effective in performing all kinds of machine and electrical repairs and maintaining inventory.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Proficient in troubleshooting of mechanical equipment
• Efficient skills in clearing snow from the grounds
• Well versed in generating reports and maintaining inventories
• Able to quickly identify any repairs or replacements needs
• Knowledgeable of safety guidelines related to maintenance work
CORE MAINTENANCE SKILLS
• Treatment of sinks, floors and tiles with disinfectants
• Minor repairing of electricity sockets
• Familiarity with propane scrubbers
• Trimming, mowing and lawn maintenance
• Load lifting ability up till 70 lbs
Maintenance Worker | National Park, Philadelphia, PA | Dec 2013 – Present
• Singlehandedly level damaged walls and repainted the same before the annual nature festival 2014
• Attain the most dedicated employee award in 2015
• Clean the grounds on daily basis
• Ensure the fire extinguishers and safety alarms are in working condition
• Scrub floors of the allotted area and dust office furniture
• Monitor the allotted area and identify the needs of repair
Maintenance Worker | OYU Co, Philadelphia, PA | Mar 2011 – Dec 2013
• Safely handled cleaning equipment and handed over the same responsibly at the end of shift
• Performed minor repairs on electrical and mechanical fittings
• Kept the inventory fully updated
• Disposed of the trash carefully on daily basis
• Performed emergency backup duties as and when required
Diploma | County High School, Philadelphia, PA | 2010
Microsoft Word and Excel