Before writing a Cover Letter for Kitchen Worker Resume, review the job responsibilities and qualifications cautiously and tailor your cover letter to match these as much as possible.
Sometimes job listings are unclear. In these cases, describe from your experience of comparable jobs to gather what skills and abilities might be required. You may also explore some Kitchen Worker Cover Letter Samples online.
355 E. Example Street
Las Vegas, NV 65255
May 5, 2015
Mr. John Smith
214 New Ave
Las Vegas, NV 65212
Dear Mr. Smith:
Your website indicated your need of a dedicated Kitchen Worker at ARIA Resort Las Vegas. I would like to be considered for this position because your job description is a close fit to my career profile. Along with my strong kitchen assistance skills and one year of hands-on experience in housekeeping, I am eager to leverage my abilities experience to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of your Kitchen Worker position and your organization, here are some highlights of my strengths that seem most relevant to your needs:
• Highly skilled in cleaning dishes and utensils
• Able to operate and clean dishwashing machines
• Thorough understanding of keeping stations stocked in silver, glasses, china, and condiments
• Proven record of handling all wares carefully to avoid breakage and loss
• Well-versed in maintaining hygiene and organization of supply and storage closets
• Demonstrated ability to scrub, sweep and mop kitchen floors, pick up and dispose garbage and clean floor mats
Through challenging kitchen working and housekeeping positions, I have developed a strong sense of responsibility, valuable interpersonal skills and the talent to contribute to teamwork, even in high-pressure kitchens. Enclosed is my resume for your consideration which further summarizes my skills and abilities to become an efficient Kitchen Worker who has the ability to go beyond your expectations.
I am enthusiastic about the Kitchen Worker position and look forward to meeting with you at your earliest convenience. I will contact your office in the coming week for follow-up. In addition, I can be reached at (000) 009-0987. Thank you for your time and consideration.