Research the prospective employer before you submit your resume and cover letter for Welder/Fabricator position. Good places to find relevant information is the company’s website, a search engine, business magazines and your personal and professional networks.
Once you obtain all information about the company and their needs, you are ready to write a targeted cover letter for Fabricator / Welder resume. Remember that only a targeted cover letter brings fruitful results i.e. the interview!
Related: Welder Resume
41 Denwood Drive
Maryville, TN 77762
February 27, 2016
Mr. Owen Wilson
12 Blockhouse Road
Maryville, TN 88222
Dear Mr. Wilson:
I would like to take this opportunity to apply for a Fabricator/Welder position at General Dynamics. With my diploma in welding and three years’ hands-on experience, I have the ability to perform extremely well for your organization.
I have a huge array of experience that I believe you can take advantage of in a professional capacity. Some of which are listed below:
– Carried out welding processes to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts
– Read and interpreted blueprints, sketches, charts and other instructions
– Performed hard-banding or hard-facing of components in accordance to specified procedures and policies
– Took appropriate preventive and corrective measures
– Positioned pieces to be welded in jigs and holding fixtures
This is just a small list of my skills and abilities. Please refer to my resume for further details of my qualifications and experience.
I would like to discuss the same with you in person and will call your office next week to arrange a meeting time of mutual convenience. I can be reached at (000) 999-9999. Thank you for your time and consideration.