Warehouse Selector Job Scope
Warehouse Selectors works under general supervision of warehouse manager. They are responsible for assembling and selecting cases from pick slots for store orders in an correct, efficient, useful manner and assembles order onto pallets using a pallet jack, forklift or other equipment.
Following a list of general duties and responsibilities of a Warehouse Selector. If you in the process of building or updating your resume, you may select 5 to 6 phrases from the following list to make an effective resume.
• Prepare and load merchandise to specific warehouse selecting location
• Operate warehouse equipment in a secure and considerate manner
• Keep appropriate batteries and fuel in assigned equipment
• Observe, report and correct all hazardous and unclean conditions that could cause worker or client accidents
• Report any risky vehicles to supervisor
• Maintain a sanitary, neat, and arranged work environment
• Make sure that all cases and pallets are correctly identified with the accurate store number
• Secure chosen cases and conduct closing pallet preparations
• Arrange and place assembled case pick pallets and shift assembled pallets from picking areas to a dock door
• Perform visual and operational vehicle security inspections
• Carry out count/exception on pick slot locations if amounts are less than requested