When building a resume for warehouse coordinator position, keep the following points in mind.
1. It must be tailored according to the needs of prospective employer.
2. It must consist of all basic sections like objectives, skills, education and experience.
3. It should be formatted in a simple yet appealing manner.
4. It must be free of grammatical errors.
732 Happy Valley Circle ● Newnan, GA 80002 ● (000) 201-2015 ● bryperry @ email . com
SUMMARY: Well-organized and efficient Warehouse Coordinator with 11+ years’ extensive experience in working in large scale and busy warehouse environments. Proficient in designing and designating storage areas, preparing shipments, monitoring warehouse supplies and handling paperwork. A dependable individual who is known for his honesty and integrity.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
|• Warehouse Efficiency Measurement||• Inventory Organization|
|• Records Maintenance||• Warehouse Data Analysis|
|• Stock Control||• Workplace Health and Safety|
|• Work Logs Creation||• Process Improvement|
|• Staffing and Scheduling||• Operations Direction|
|• Staff Motivation||• Housekeeping|
• Reorganized the existing warehouse inventory system by incorporating technology which reduced item pulling time by 60%
• Introduced innovative stock control procedures which resulted in 50% more smoothness of process
• Implemented a staff scheduling process which reduced problems related to absenteeism
• Held 14 staff motivation programs thereby increasing work efficiency by a staggering 66%
• Receive incoming shipments and ensure that all associated paperwork is present
• Assure that shipping and receiving counts match their correlating order documents
• Resolve discrepancies associated with missing paperwork and ensure that it is filed properly
• Schedule inbound and outbound freight and ensure that appropriate staff is allocated to each process
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials supplies and resolve any associated discrepancies
• Identify backorders and place merchandise in designated holing or storage areas
• Utilize warehouse management systems to determine catalog numbers, sizes and quantity of orders to be pulled
• Operate forklift and pallet jacks to safely and efficiently pick items from storage areas and deliver them to pick up areas
• Oversee the general maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse area and ensure safety of personnel
• Create and submit project-related paperwork / reports on a daily basis
• Looked through work orders to determine which items to pick
• Located items using the company’s specific item location systems
• Pulled items from storage areas and ensured that item and batch numbers are accurate on them
• Transported items to the checking area and ensured that they were properly labeled
• Move picked and checked items to the delivery pallet and assisted in loading them onto delivery trucks
• Received incoming shipments and ensured that all paperwork is accurate and complete
City College, Fresno, CA | 2003
Associate of Arts in Logistics and Supply Chain Management