Following is a skills based / functional resume sample for cater waiter/waitress position. This sample can give you the appropriate idea that you require for writing a cater waiter resume.
This sample resume features what are necessary skills, qualifications and abilities you have to put in your resume while submitting your application. If you have any experience in the related field than you have to include your past work experience.
See also: Waitress Cover Letter
111 Example Street ■ Vaughan, ON D9R 3F9 ■ (999) 999-9999 ■ jon @ email . com
PROFILE: Very competent, reliable and industrious cater waiter with strong hospitality, interpersonal and communication skills attained through 6+ years of devoted service in the hotels and catering sectors. Possess a clean, neat, well groomed appearance. Adept at maintaining a high level and cleanliness in all dining areas.
• Expert in serving food and beverages
• Highly skilled in clearing off tables promptly
• Well0versed in loading and unloading light equipment
• Exceptional attention to detail
CITY HOTEL – Vaughan, ON | Jun 2011 – Present
• Forged sturdy relationships with the customers, employees, guests and team organizers
• Outstanding patron understanding and highly praised for developing hotel ambiance
• Delegated with giving dine service during afternoon tea for 70-covers
• Productively handled, monitored and controlled entire food and beverage operations
JERSEY RESTAURANT – Keego Harbor, MI | May 2007 – Jun 2011
• Ensured the proper set-up of food stations
• Arranged buffets
• Offered bread and beverage service to patrons
• Polished chafing dishes, silverware, glasses and mirrors
• Arranged tables with proper condiments
BTD Hotel, Catering & Institutional Management- 2007
Diploma in Hospitality
G.E.D | CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Keego Harbor, MI – 2005