The basic qualification for vet techs is love of animals. There is no way anyone can do justice to this job if they do not have the compassion and love for animals that is so important in this field. Vet techs are required to assist veterinary doctors by preparing treatment rooms for exams, holding animals during the exam and performing other such supportive duties.
Vet techs are also required to perform some administrative duties such as record keeping and appointment scheduling. They may be required to assist the vet during surgical procedures and thus need to possess both knowledge and training of working with animals.
Vet techs work in a number of settings including zoos, clinics and kennels. If you are a vet technician and need to apply for a job as one, you may need to make use of the following resume objectives statements:
Vet Tech Resume Objective Examples
1. A passionate and zealous individual looking for a position of Vet Tech at Pets and Vets. Offering compassion and love for animals and the experience to assist the veterinary doctor with clinical practices
2. Looking for a position as a Vet Tech with Zoomongers using good observational skills and the regard for animal life to assist in managing the hospitals core functions
3. Seeking a Vet Tech position with PAWS where I may use my animal management skills and knowledge of vaccination practices in order to orchestrate a smooth flow of operations
4. To obtain a Vet Tech position with Little Paws using my exceptional skills in managing animals within a clinical environment
5. Desire a position as a Vet Tech with The Animal Hospice. Offering extensive knowledge of animal and clinical procedures fostered by natural and ever growing love for animals