Could you use some well researched tips for building an awesome respiratory therapist resume? Effective resume building can be really simple and easy if you follow these guidelines:
• Begin with a one or two sentences pitch, explaining what attributes you offer that match the job requirements.
• Follow on and state your core competencies in a tabular form. Consider adding the skills specifically mentioned in the job advertisement you are responding to.
• In the experience section, list a few duties in bullet form followed by a power packed accomplishment’s section.
• Mention any relevant licensure or certification in the education section.
• If you have any additional traits that render you suitable for the job, insert an additional strengths section.
Have a look at these well built respiratory therapist resume samples.
Respiratory Therapist Resume Sample 1
360 Elvis Lane • Lowell, MA 58483 • (006) 444-5555 • henry . bradford @ email . com
Client oriented, highly skilled and responsible respiratory therapist with strong expertise in mechanical respiration and breathing exercises. 6+ years of firsthand experience coupled with relevant training and extensive practice as a respiratory therapist at the Medicare health Center and the Lowell general hospital.
|Plan development||Therapy documentation||Care verification|
|Breathing exercises||Bag/mask ventilation||Intubation assistance|
|Disinfection protocols||Suction techniques||Artificial airways|
|Arterial blood gas sampling||Flow volume interpretation||Advanced ventilator modalities|
MEDICARE HEALTH CENTER, Lowell, MA
Respiratory Therapist, 5/2011 to Present
Develop patient case file and implement an effective therapeutic routine based on the diagnosis. Handle ventilators and coach the client regarding various breathing exercises. Carryout efficient pre therapeutic patient evaluation and maintain records
• Optimized respiratory care delivery up till 30% by vigilant chest x-ray evaluation and testing for accurate endo-tracheal placement
• Enhanced clientele up till 60% through effective referrals and follow up calling and demonstration of high quality customer care ethic
LOWELL GENERAL HOSPITAL, Lowell, MA
Assistant Respiration Therapist, 6/ 2008 to 4/ 2011
Compiled medical history of incoming clients and gathered important points of consideration in therapy plan development. Explained the treatment to clients and assisted the senior respiratory therapist in implementing the same.
• Implemented contemporary digital techniques for gauging and monitoring arterial gas mix, blood flow and volume
• Updated the patients’ medical records in to a computerized system that made retrieval easier and enhanced useful data storage
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
NATIONAL BOARD OF RESPIRATORY CERTIFICATION NBRC
Certificate in Respiratory Therapy, 2008
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES AND MEDICINE
Associate Degree in Medical Assistance, 2007
• First aid and BLS certified
• Current License to practice as a respiratory therapist FBRC, MA
• Bilingual : English and Spanish
Respiratory Therapist Resume Sample 2
22 S Dahlia Circle, Denver, CO 77263
(900) 119-9979, Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Respiratory Therapist with RES Services utilizing skills in respiratory medication and procedures to assist the facility’s patients.
• Six years of practical work experience in respiratory care
• In depth knowledge of reviewing patient data to determine condition
• Exceptionally adroit in devising programs and procedures prudent to patient condition
• Hands on experience in conducting prescribed therapeutic procedures
• Introduced a modern but not often used technique of acquiring and analyzing physiological specimens to fathom clinical procedures
• Wrote paper on Cardiopulmonary Support and Rehabilitation published in the Doctors’ Weekly
EXPERIENCE IN RESPIRATORY CARE
Doctors PLUS, Denver, CO Feb 2006 – Present
• Review patient data in order to devise care programs
• Conduct therapeutic measures
• Perform oxygen and bland aerosol therapy
• Evaluate and monitor patients’ response to therapy for documentation
• Change plan as and when required
• Administer technical respiratory care including medication dispensing
• Inspect and test equipment along with cleaning and reassembling equipment
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Respiratory Therapist – Denver State University – 2004
Current PALS and CPR Certifications
State License as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RPC)
• Excellent knowledge of respiratory equipment and procedures
• Ability to work effectively in emergency situations
• Proven ability to maintain composure in critical medical situations
• Critical thinker with decisive judgment