Bachelor’s degree in Special Education, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Human Development or other related field.
4-5 years of experience in providing intensive in-home services will be a plus
At least 2 years ABA Management experience and admirable interpersonal, social and technical skills
ABA Therapist Resume Sample
7859 Middle Tetragonal, Lane 09 • Carmel, IN 46032
Cellular: 098-888-8000 • Email: Gordon @ email . com
PROFILE: Ambitious ABA Therapist with 7+ years of hands-on experience. Proficient in working with individuals and children having developmental, emotional and intellectual disabilities. Effectively implemented ABA therapy-based programs, behavioral and educational programs individualized to meet clients for better understanding. Compassionate, well-organized and patient with incomparable communication, interpersonal and social skills along with a strong determination of providing the highest quality of services to all the clients so that they can discover their unique potential.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Pivotal Response Training • Discrete Trial Training
• Natural Environment Teaching • Verbal Behavior
Individual ABA, Los Gatos, CA. May 2007 – Apr 2013
• Provided direct therapeutic interventions to the clients, by teaching, modeling, and coaching of ABA techniques directed to increase language and communication skills, social skills, appropriate play skills, cooperation skills, and daily living skills.
• Developed operationally defined targeted behaviors or educational goals and established observable and measurable objectives to facilitate the child’s abilities and resources in reaching his/her maximum potential
• Assisted in the development of Individualized Programs, Progress Reporting, and Recommendations based upon the client’s goals and needs
• Maintained progress notes for every client contact and submitted progress notes, billing forms, and all other required documents to payroll at the end of each pay period
• Communicated confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, teachers and parents as well as kept the children motivated to learn and accurately recorded information on the child’s progress
• Helped developmentally delayed and at-risk children and by providing multidisciplinary child assessments and interventions
• Managed inappropriate behaviors and ensured that appropriate ABA services are provided to each assigned child in his/her caseload
• Provided behavior analytic expertise, managed client, and parent relationships, and supervised ABA therapies to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties
Department of Psychology, Perks State University, Cambridge, MA
B.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis