A good resume for Credit Union Teller is important while sending your job application. The following Credit Union Teller Resume sample will give you the idea to create your own resume.
Credit Union Teller Job Description
In general, a Credit Union Teller works as an associate of the branch team. The teller in any credit union is accountable for contributing to the general success of the branch by meeting customary goals from side to side of responding to and taking act on Member requests, at the same time as adhering to safety and operational policies and procedures. Particularly, the Credit Union Teller is in charge for meeting walk-in members’ transactional requirements, resolving their service and repairs related inquiries and directing sales opportunities to the suitable staff member.
Credit Union Teller Resume Sample
Charlie K. Smith
Apt 1701, North Example Street, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
(999) 999-8888, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: To secure a challenging position as a Credit Union Teller with a progressive organization where I will be able to utilize my cash handling capabilities and communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Excellent sales and customer service skills
• Extensive knowledge of banking policies and procedures
• Ability to multi-task to have room for changing priorities all through the day
Credit Union Teller | Meridian Credit Union, Atlantic City, NJ | May 1997 – Present
• Organize monthly current account statements
• Respond phone requests and perform all-purpose duties as assigned
• Encode every one of clearing items
• Sell and purchase foreign currencies
• Process inward daily clearings from agency bank
• Process deposit and removal slips, cash cheques, formulate bill payments and monitor transactions for possible fraud
• Sell money orders and traveler’s checks
• Count and balance cash, determine any differences.
• Deliver and lift flexible instruments to or from agency bank, as necessary
Associate of Accounting – 2002