Production technicians are employed by different sectors in manufacturing industry. Their main responsibility is to operate various types of machinery and use power and hand tools in order to facilitate the production process.
This position does not require a person to hold a formal degree but some skill is required to be able to manage this work effectively.
A resume that holds information of the relevant skills will be deemed a successful one by the employer. Let us see how you can write one.
See also: Production Technician Cover Letter
2122 Versailles Boulevard, Cherry Hill, NJ 77129
(809) 999-9999, Email
Performance Summary: 10+ years’ firsthand experience in performing production processes in accordance to the company’s guidelines and following best practices. Highly skilled in assembling and installing various components in order to manufacture one large unit. Proven record of operating automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment and basic test equipment. Competent at using small hand and power tools effectively. Working knowledge of Agile, SAP and WebApp.
• Placed a system that automatically identified components to be integrated into sub assembly units
• Wrote a booklet on safe practices in production work for new hires and existing workers
Aug 2003 – Jan 2013
Acme Productions – Cherry Hill, NJ
• Assembled and installed various components on the assembly line
• Examined products to ensure conformance to quality standards
• Staged, prepared, lifted and loaded raw materials
• Monitored and adjusted gauges, valves and switches
• Operated computerized and manual equipment for production processes
• Completed appropriate paperwork associated with production work
• Trained new hires as and when directed
High School Diploma: ST LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOL, Cherry Hill, NJ – 2002
• Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of mechanical production equipment
• Able to load and lift heavy materials
• Profound ability to read schematics and digital measuring equipment
• Flexibility within work schedule
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills