Pharmacy Technician Resumes and CVs are often confused and used interchangeably.
In actual fact, a resume is somewhat different from a CV as resumes hold more relevant and potent information as compered to CVs.
Here is an example of a Pharmacy Technician Resume that you may use as a template for your own job application.
Remember to include this pharmacy technician cover letter with your resume.
Pharmacy Technician Resume Sample
24, Example 3rd Ave ♦ Washington, DC 21147 ♦ (200) 000-1111 ♦ Email Address
A Pharmacy Technician position with Providence Hospital utilizing pertinent knowledge and skills to maximize efficiency.
• Two years’ experience working in pharmacy settings
• State of DC certification as Pharmacy Technician
• Registered with the Washington State Board of Pharmacy
• Computer: MS Windows, TAO and HEB Intranet
• Demonstrated ability to compound and dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies
• In-depth knowledge of reading prescriptions accurately
• Hands-on experience in dealing efficiently with customers, complaints and queries
• Comprehensive understanding of chemicals used in different concoctions and their adverse effects
• Experienced in the practical application of assisting pharmacists with clerical jobs including managing cash flow, stocking shelves and flow of supplies
• Assist pharmacists with medications dispensing, reconciling and filling of medications
• Manage customers complaints
• File out prescriptions according to written instructions
• Answer telephone calls
• Verify information on prescriptions
• Cashed out customers that purchased their prescriptions
• Assisted in dropping off prescriptions
• Faxed requests to the doctors
• Answered customer queries
• Performed other duties as assigned
St. Peter’s High School, Washington, DC
High School Diploma – 2009
• Sound knowledge of basic medicines and prescription
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong customer service background
• Multilingual: English, Spanish and French
• Great attention to detail