Millwrights work at industrial settings to maintain and construct industrial machinery.
These professionals may work with pumping stations, assembly lines and several other utilities to get their jobs done.
The following is a standard resume for a millwright and may be used as a template to create your very own.
Millwright Resume Example
26 Eastfield Drive ● Sussex, NJ 99393 ● (321) 999-9999 ● Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Millwright with Bentley Industries utilizing knowledge of computerized machinery and manual dexterity in order to add to the value of the company in the industrial arena.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over eight years of technical experience as a Millwright
• Highly experienced in inspecting and repairing mechanical equipment
• Hands on experience in providing direct preventive and predictive maintenance on pumps, turbines and other specified machinery
• Proficient in determining material needs and vibration analysis
• Forklift Certification
• Introduced a complex feedback system for determining each project’s material needs and job methods
• Accredited with Employee of the Year Award three times in a row for excellence in maintaining the company’s machinery to the highest of standards
Millwright | TROMAKERS, Sussex, NJ (2008 to Present)
• Perform direct repair and preventive maintenance on industrial machineries
• Study and evaluate commonly rotating equipments
• Rebuild equipment according to set standards
• Lubricate equipment as and when needed
• Perform vibration analysis and laser alignment as and when required
• Fabricate and install parts as needed
Maintenance Worker | City of Orlando, Orlando, FL (2004 to 2008)
• Performed general minor maintenance tasks including: masonry, painting and carpentry
• Cleaned of tools and equipment
• Carried out a variety of tasks involving considerable physical effort
• Operated power tools
Diploma: SOME SCHOOL, Orlando, FL, 2003
• Ability to operate hand and power tools and read blueprints
• Profound understanding of troubleshooting procedures
• Excellent skills in written and oral communication