It takes less than a minute for a prospective employer to look through a Media Technician resume and decide which pile it goes into – the Yes pile or the No pile. The Yes pile will win you an interview so you need to make sure that you write a resume for Media Technician position that is worth a Yes pile. Your resume should advertise your skills, must be easy to read and have a concise format.
Look at the following template in order to get a better idea.
55 Example Street | Veblen, SD 99998 | Contact # | Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Media Technician with Learning Alliance University where knowledge and experience of media equipment will be utilized to assist students’ educational programs.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Three years of experience providing Media Technician services to ABC College
• Hands-on experience in setting up media equipment
• Highly skilled in providing assistance to users pertaining to operations o media equipment
• Experienced in maintaining and adjusting equipment on a regular basis
• Proficient in providing library services to patrons relevant to microfilm, microfiche, cassettes and videotapesitn
• Introduced a manual inventory system that assisted in accessing required microfilm, microfiche, cassettes and videotapes without going through the hassle of accessing all
ABC College – Veblen, SD | March 2009 – Present
• Set up all media equipment requested by instructors and guest speakers
• Provide assistance to users in order to enhance meetings, lectures and seminars
• Perform repairs and maintenance
• Assist with inventory of media equipment
• Record cable TV programs, install security devices and check and label new equipment
• Perform library technician duties as and when required
High School Diploma – 2008
• Working knowledge of media equipment operations
• Familiar with media production techniques and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend technical manuals
• Good communication skills
• Ability to stand for long hours or walk frequently