A resume for art teacher position is a one to two pages document that summarizes your experience, qualifications and achievements in a logical manner.
The statements and bullet points under different sections of your resume must complement with the requirements of the employer given in the advertisement.
Do not copy paste the job description in your resume, instead, make some most relevant statements which best highlight your relevant skills.
Following is an attractive resume example for an art teacher position. You may modify it as per job requirements and your individual circumstances.
Related: Art Teacher Cover Letter for Resume
Art Teacher Resume Sample
54 Example New Street ● San Diego, CA 21401 ● (251) 000-6666 ● [Email]
★★ ART TEACHER ★★
SUMMARY: Creative and diligent individual with 7+ years’ extensive experience in teaching arts related subjects. Enjoys working with children by providing them with confidence and a thirst for knowledge. Self-motivated professional who has a great respect for different cultures. Proven ability to communicate effectively with parents, coworkers and all levels of management. Current California Teaching license. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
|❖ Drawing lettering painting||❖ Aesthetic concepts development|
|❖ Making qualitative judgments||❖ Student’s performance evaluation|
|❖ Versatility of acrylic paints||❖ Care and use of tools and equipment|
Art Teacher | Community School – Corona, CA | 2012 – 2015
• Put a special focus on weak students and improved their results by 80%
• Achieved second place in graphics competition that was published in local newspapers
• Attained first place in Photography Competition
• Prepared and implemented art lessons
• Delivered lessons to develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations in the students
• Integrated fine arts to diverse cultures, historical perspectives and styles
• Developed student programs to promote commonalities and distinctions among the fine arts
High School Art Teacher | St Louis High School – Corona, CA | 2009 – 2012
• Awarded two Prizes in Art in SAS Competition
• Obtained excellent feedback from students, teachers and parents
• Coordinated art displays, demonstrations, and fairs
• Imparted subject knowledge in a simple and easy way
• Planned events and festivals
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Alexandria University – San Diego, CA – 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts
Major: Fine Arts
California State Teaching Certification with Art Endorsement
• MS Word and Excel
• ProClass and Gradelink
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Internet, Email and Social Media Interaction
• Excellent communications skills
• Able to work under pressure – separately and in a team
• Creative leader with excellent time management skills