A resume for an entry-level Substitute Teacher is a marketing tool that assists a candidate transit smoothly through a job recruitment process.
It should contain information of why a candidate is employable, how they meet the requirements of prospective employer how they can contribute to the organization’s success.
As you have no experience in hand, yet you are still able to make an attractive resume by using the format below.
7 Bobo Road, Dallas, GA 33322
(000) 555-5555, jane @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Substitute Teacher employing thirst of imparting knowledge to students of different socioeconomic backgrounds.
State University, Atlanta, GA – 2011
BS Degree in Education
Major: Elementary Education
Georgia State Teaching License
• Highly skilled in planning, organizing, and presenting class room lectures
• Good understanding of adopting school cultural practices in class rooms by observing teachers and student behavior
• Thorough understanding of lesson plan development and initiating program studies in accordance to individual student needs
• Exceptional comprehension of handling relevant equipment such as interactive material and projectors to assist in lessons
• Profound understanding of marking papers and providing student feedback
• Able to carry out non-instructional duties
• Volunteered at the SOS Children’s Village | Summer 2015
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
• Good attention to detail
• Able to perform well under stress
• Performed TA duties in the absence thereof
• Member of the school swimming and football clubs
• President of the school dramatics society