A resume for an entry-level Substitute Teacher should be used as a core marketing tool in order to assist a candidate transit smoothly through a job recruitment process. It should hold information about why a candidate is employable, how he or she may meet the requirements of any future positions within the company and how he or she can contribute to the organization’s success.
We know that you have no experience in hand, yet you are still able to make an attractive resume by using the format below.
Substitute Teacher Resume Sample – No Experience
7 Bobo Road, Dallas, GA 33322
(555) 555-5555, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking an entry level position as a Substitute Teacher employing thirst of imparting knowledge to a set of enthusiastic students.
Georgia State University – 2011
BS in Education
Major: Elementary Education
Georgia Teaching License
• Highly skilled in planning, organizing, and presenting class room lectures
• Good understanding of adopting school cultural practices in class rooms by observing teachers and student behavior
• Thorough understanding of lesson plan development and initiating program studies in accordance to individual student needs
• Exceptional comprehension of handling relevant equipment such as interactive material and projectors to assist in lessons
• Profound understanding of marking papers and providing student feedback
• Able to carry out non-instructional duties
• Volunteered at the SOS Children’s Village | Summer 2010
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
• Good attention to detail
• Able to perform well under stress
• Performed TA duties in the absence thereof
• Member of the school swimming and football clubs
• President of the school dramatics society