A Day Care Teacher is responsible of carrying out the daily activities for the children enrolled in the day care facility with proper care. The teacher should coordinate activities in a designated unit in compliance with government standards and management objectives. They are also required to build strong interpersonal relationships with children and their parents, as well as other fellow teachers in order to learn from them too.
In a resume for the position of Day Care Teacher, you should emphasize your child care traits and skills. See the following example in order to get a better idea.
3490 Frivol Drive | Lexington, KY 40507 | (003) 456 – 7890 | email
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years’ experience in child care arena
• Certification in early childhood development
• Highly skilled in teaching infants, toddlers and preschoolers
• Able to interact with parents, children and co-workers in a professional and nurturing manner
• Track record of performing job independently and working well in a team setting
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative while adhering to employer’s policies and procedures
Child Development Centers –Oxnard, CA | 10/2013 — 7/2015
• Planned & developed mental activities & lessons.
• Completed developmental assessments (DRDP) with follow up
• Managed positive relationships with children & their families
• Observed and documented children’s interests and progress
• Followed licensing guidelines for supervision,
• Got training on children personal rights, health and safety under the child protection act.
Management & Training Corporation –Denison, IA | 01/2007 —04/2010
Day Care Specialist
• Lead activities for children for developing high self-esteem and positive self-image
• Taught how to develop social interaction skills & creative expression
• Carried out regular parent/teacher conferences
• Expertly taught mental development course to disabled children
• Trained new day care teachers
University of Phoenix –Phoenix, AZ | 2007
Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology
• GPA 3.25
• Specialization in children psychology
• Major Projects with US Child Labor Association & Several Special Children Schools