Stylist resumes should hold the information about your skills especially if they are relevant to the job description provided by a specific employer.
Besides your job specific skills, draw attention to your communication and interpersonal skills.
The following resume along with this cover letter for stylish position will give you a good start in your job application process.
124 Some Avenue | Barberton, OH 26542 | Contact # | Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a job as a Stylist where skills and experience in providing styling and salon services will be fully utilized to maximize revenue.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over seven years of experience working as a barber and Stylist
• Proficient in providing various hair cutting, chemical, conditioning and styling services
• Good expertise in hair analysis, maintenance regimens and retail product offerings
• Highly knowledgeable in product benefits and Intralace System
• Good knowledge of administering therapeutic medication and providing advice when medical intervention is needed
• Contributed to maintaining high standards by ridding the salon of low grade products and introducing good quality ones
• Provided customers with high quality services that ensured that they return
Stylist | Great Clips – Barberton, OH | April 2005 – Present
• Analyze clients’ hair and skin to determine customized beauty or hair treatment
• Cut, trim and shape hair and hairpieces upon client instructions
• Provide various hair cutting, shampooing and finishing techniques
• Provide lessons to clients so that they can manage some hairstyles on their own
• Suggest retail products to clients based on self suggestion and client need
High School Diploma – 2005
• Excellent customer services and communication skills
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Positive attitude
• Ability to stand for long hours