Gathering, sifting, organizing, formatting and adding final touches are five steps that will give you a perfect resume for Barber position.
You must remember that an effective resume for Barber job go along with employer’s needs or what the the employer wants from a prospective candidate.
Once you have acquired this information through job advertisement, you can write a targeted resume and a barber cover letter that is sure to catch an employer’s eye.
Barber Resume Example
12 Norman Some Road – Lincoln, NE 43222
Contact #, Email
Looking for a position as a Barber with LaGrange Barber Shop utilizing scissor skills and customer care abilities to achieve the utmost level of customer satisfaction while maximizing revenue.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 7 years’ experience providing hairdressing services
• Highly skilled in providing salon services pertinent to haircuts, shaves and trimming
• Thorough knowledge of current hairstyles and trends
• Proficient in carrying out sanitation procedures on equipment and while performing a procedure
• Boosted customer base by 20% by introducing out of the ordinary and fun hairstyles
• Contributed to a regular column about salon services and trends for five years on GQ Magazine
April 2005 – Present
TS Salon Services – Lincoln, NE 43222
• Provide hairstyling services including high and tight hair cuts, buzz cuts, flat top cuts, full shaved bald cut, shampoo and cut, blow dry, conditioner treatment, mustache/beard trim, men’s facial shaves and kids cut
• Identify hair problems and suggest solutions
• Provide skin care and nail treatments
• Perform massages of the face, neck and scalp
• Carry out administrative duties such as managing bills and accounting
High School Diploma – 2002
• Enthusiastic and customer oriented
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Positive attitude