Stewardesses are responsible for washing dishes, pots and pans in addition to cleaning other kitchen areas. They might be employed by a hotel or restaurant.
In order to get a stewardess job you need to have some experience in a hospitality environment. In addition, excellent communication and people skills are the prerequisite of this job. A passion of customer service and a ‘Can do’ attitude will be the added skill to your profile.
Following is the best resume or CV sample for those thinking to apply for the position of a stewardess.
36 Example Street ● Scottsdale, AZ 36999 ● Cellular: (999) ● 999-9999 ● Email:
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Stewardess at Barcelona Crew where profound hospitality and customer care skills can be fully utilized to maximize the guest satisfaction and profits.
• Over 3 years’ experience at 4-Diamond hotel and resort
• Great ability to stand continually for extended periods of time
• Proven ability to work in extreme temperatures
• Profound ability to set-up the dishwashing machine appropriately
• Able to maintain the flow of service ware for smooth operation
Marriott Resort – Scottsdale, AZ | May 2010 – Present
• Ensure clean wares are stored in proper areas
• Use detergent, cleaning, and disinfection chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes
• Examine, pull, and load up cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing
• Rack and spray all racked objects with hot water to release and get rid of food residue
• Wash and sanitize kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and tools
• Control and maintain cleaning gear and tools such as dish washing machine
Junior Stewardess – PT
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel – Santa Monica, CA | Jan 2009 – May 2010
• Cleaned, stored and distributed of all china, silver, glassware, pots, pans and further cookware
• Maintained necessary standards of cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen, canteen and heart-of-house areas
• Completes additional duties as given by the Culinary Management team
High School Diploma ● City School, Scottsdale, AZ | 2005
• Good communication and time management skills
• Exceptional attention-to-detail
• Safety conscious
• Flexible schedule; over-night shifts, weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
REFERENCES: Available on request