Cruise Ship Stewards are responsible for the cabins on a cruise ship. Their employment fall under the housekeeping department.
When writing a CV or Resume for Cruise Ship Steward job, mention your skills and abilities in making passengers comfortable whilst they are in their rooms. Also mention your ability for the care of the cabins which involve common cleaning and daily maintenance, room and messenger service, and laundry lift and delivery.
The following resume along with this cruise ship steward cover letter will enable you to prepare your job application effectively.
24 New Street, Austin, TX 21454
(210) 000-9999, alex.smith @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Cruise Ship Steward at ABC Company where strong dedication to the total customer satisfaction and exceptional skills in cleaning can be fully utilized.
• Welcoming, friendly and helpful attitude
• Very tactful and diplomatic
• A logical approach to work
• High degree of attention to detail
• Proven record of working as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to deal with special or difficult situations
• Profound ability to work professionally under pressure
Newcastle, Austin, TX | Jan 2011- Present
Housekeeping-Cabin Steward (Cruise Ship)
• Keep guests’ cabins dirt free and neat
• Serve passengers with food and beverages
• Make beds
• Replace stocks of supplies for instance shampoo and soap
• Clean and wash cutlery
• Help keep the bar well stocked and organized
• Receive payments and handle cash
• Provide fresh linen
• Vacuum floors
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Certificate in General Food and Beverage Service Skills – 2011
Diploma in Housekeeping – 2011
Secondary School – 2010
[List at least 2 references here]