A resume for a special education teacher is your primary introduction to the employer.
If written precisely and appropriately, it can bring an interview.
The following sample will guide you how to write a Special Education Teacher Resume if you have less or no relevant experience in hand.
1234 Maple Avenue – Rapid City, SD 82828
Cellular: (010) 000-9999, gracy.1 @ email . com
SUMMARY: Self-motivated Special Education Teacher with ability to provide social, educational and psychological support to children with special needs in order to enhance their self esteem and make them a valuable member of the society. Highly skilled in planning, organizing and presenting activities to help students’ development. Able to design and use instructional, therapeutic and skill development programs for assigned students. A sensible individual who meets creates and implements proper instructional and learning plans, actions, materials and tools.
|• Lesson Planning||• Test Designing||• Lab Setup|
|• Classroom Organization||• Student Evaluation||• Record-keeping|
Rising Sun – Rapid City, SD | January 2015 – Present
Special Education Teacher
• Provide direct services to students with special needs
• Organize and communicate class targets, objectives and requirements and ensured their successful achievement
• Administer tests and conduct evaluations to understand level and type of disability
• Prevent and intervene in student altercations and incidents in order to comply with discipline
• Ensure all appropriate measures regarding all needs are being employed for special students
• Placed a team of 5 entry level special education aides as part of a training workshop held at Rising Sun
• Achieved 90% success rate of providing near normal lives to students with special needs
ABC College, Rapid City, SD – 2014
Associate of Arts in Education
Majors: Special Education
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Profound ability to formulate eligibility recommendations for special students
• Able to communicate effectively with parents, supervisors and staff
• Proven record of making decisions in accordance to board policies and established procedures