Mail Sorter Resumes are not only about past experiences but about how you performed and what you have accomplished relevant to this position.
In addition, this document combines your relevant skills and abilities on one place in a logical and appealing format. If written with care, your resume will get an interview for you by providing the prospective an employer with an idea how you will be able to perform if selected for the job.
Look ay the sample below to get started.
Related: Mail Sorter Cover Letter
Mail Sorter Resume Sample
4232 Some Street – London, KY 58874
Contact #, Email
Looking for a job as a Mail Sorter with Xerox Services utilizing skills in providing assistance in postal service procedures in order to provide the error free results.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 5 years’ experience in mail sorting capacities
• Adept at preparing incoming and outgoing mail for distribution after affixing relevant postal marks
• Proficient in bundling, labeling and routing sorted mail to designated areas
• Highly experienced in operating machinery and computer scanning equipment related to addressing and bar code sorters
• Successfully reduced manual addressing techniques by introducing addressograph equipment thereby reducing manual labor and time
• Streamlined mail sorting procedures by inducting part time mail sorters and dedicating them for each task
Mail Sorter | TDS Mail Services – London, KY | April 2007 – May 2012
• Directed mail and packages according to specified routing schemes
• Bundled and labelled mail according to designated areas
• Distributed incoming mail
• Searched directories to find correct addresses when needed
• Labelled mail containers
• Loaded and unloaded mail trucks and send them to sorting stations
• Used and maintained equipment such as addressographs, mimeographs, optical character readers and bar code sorters
High School Diploma – 2006
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Able to stand for long hours