A software engineer develops and designs software that runs on personal and other computers. From developing the smallest of programs to the more complicated ones, it is a software engineer’s work that allows you to work with computers effectively.
If you are thinking of applying for a position of Software Engineer, the following cover letter sample will help you write your own.
See also: Software Engineer Resume
663 Wynfield Drive, Cumming, GA 78124
(001) 353-9876, celeb @ email . com
November 21, 2015
Mr. Luke Landon
5536 Brighton Path
Cumming, GA 44423
Dear Mr. Landon:
As a technical-savvy software engineer with a Master’s degree in Software Engineering and over five years of progressive experience, I am confident that I have much abilities to add to your company.
As my enclosed resume states, I am highly skilled in collecting and documenting users’ requirements and developing logical and physical specifications. Moreover, I have a track record of researching, evaluating and synthesizing technical information to design, create and test systems.
Following is a list of my attributes which will enable me to contribute to your software projects effectively:
● Extensive experience in OOD and programming including full software development life cycle
● Competent at relational database programming
● Long term interest in SQL Server, Oracle and DB2
● Familiar with numerous software development environments, languages and technologies
● Well versed with C++, C#, Java, J2EE, JBoss, Apache, Hibernate, XML, UNIX/Linux, JMS
The enclosed resume will provide you with a complete list of my relevant skills and experiences. I am very excited at the prospect of joining Core Systems as a Software Engineer and would like to discuss this in detail. I will call you after six working days in order to set a mutually convenient time to meet and will be available at (070) 222-2222 if you need to reach with me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.