If you are looking for a job of Patient Sitter, a well written resume along with is an absolute necessity.
A Patient Sitter resume will show a prospective employer all that you have done and are capable and will make a first impression about your personality.
The following resume along with this Patient Sitter Cover Letter will assist you in your job application process.
Patient Sitter Resume Sample
To work for as a Patient Sitter at Saint Agnes Hospital where I can utilize my skills and ability to help people who are unwell and assisting them towards a dignified life.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over three years of experience working as a Patient Sitter on individual and institutional level
• Highly skilled in looking after patients who are in need of assistance with day to day chores
• In-depth knowledge of handling irate patients
• Hands-on experience in keeping an eye of residents who may be a threat to themselves or other patients around them
• Comprehensive understanding of the psychological and physical tactics needed in order to manage difficult situations
• Comfortable with patients of all ages including looking after the elderly and disabled
• Achieved sitter of the month award three times at my previous place of work
• [List your achievements here]
April 2009 – Present
Old People’s Hospice
• Look after the elderly in terms of fulfilling physical and mental needs
• Help patients with mobility activities
• Look after patients medicine routines
• Report any problems to the supervisor
• Perform all duties prudent to patients outside the hospice when asked to
High School Diploma – 1999
• Above par communication skills
• Established punctuality and reliability
• Excellent physical stamina to sit and stand for extended period of time
• Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
• Profound ability to read and interpret safety instructions
• Bilingual – English and Spanish