Things move very fast in the hospitality business – where customers and services are concerned. The provider of these services needs to possess certain skills that are absolutely essential to bring about true customer orientation. Let us take the example of a server’s position.
Since restaurants thrive on delivering exceptional customer services, all employees need to be trained to work perfectly especially servers and waiting staff. Servers are people who serve you food and beverages when you go to a restaurant. They need to be able to work efficiently in a fast paced and hectic environment and deal with irate customers more often than not. They clean, handle and serve food and sometimes are the first points of contact for customers.
A server’s resume objective should scream professionalism. There are no two ways about it. If you are on this page because you are thinking of applying for a job as a server, you have come to the right place. Have a look at the following examples:
● Top performing hospitality professional seeking a server position at Marriott Log Angeles utilizing exceptional patron care skills and true hospitality etiquette.
● Diligent, hardworking server seeking a position with Hilton Suites utilizing customer care and food service acumen to attain the highest level of guest satisfaction.
● A highly motivated individual, seeking a position as a Server for Durham Restaurant. Putting forward a friendly personality and polished skills in customer services to truly make a difference.
● Seeking a position of Server for Pantra Hotel using exceptional knowledge of food and beverage preparation and excellent guest relations etiquette to provides above par guest services.
● To obtain a position as a Server with Bulfinch Hotel. Offering extensive experience in table setting, food serving and guest handling in a hospitality environment.
● Desire a Server position at Darden Hotel. Bringing exceptional teamwork acumen and knowledge of the food and beverage world to attain excellence in guest services.