A Room Service Server is accountable for preparing, delivering and servicing orders. They need to ensure that orders are quickly and accurately delivered.
In order to get this job as an entry level candidate, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
The following Room Service Server Resume Sample will provide you with a quick start to build an effective job application package. Customize it as per you qualifications and job requirements.
65 Example Street, Austin, TX 69888
(999) 999-9999, sara @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Room Service Server with New Castle Hotels & Resorts utilizing exceptional hospitality and customer service skills.
ROOM SERVICE EXPERTISE
• Familiar with service time, menu, and specials
• Highly skilled in retrieving all food orders and beverages from kitchen and placing on table in keeping with departmental standards
• In-depth knowledge of anticipating guests’ needs, reply quickly and acknowledge all guests
• Proven record of projecting a pleasant and positive professional image to visitors at all times
• Able to welcome guests professionally
• Thorough understanding of selling and up-selling menu and beverage items in a positive, specialized manner
• Comprehensive knowledge of transporting tables and trays from Room Service area to guest rooms
Room Service Server | Omni Hotels, Austin, TX | May 2015 – Sep 2015
• Served food and beverages to guests
• Communicated extra meal requirements, allergies, dietary requirements, and special requests to the kitchen
• Set tables in keeping with type of event and service standards
• Answered questions on menu selections
• Communicated with the kitchen on the subject of menu, the length of wait, re-cook orders and product accessibility
Best Server Award – 2010
High School Diploma ● Austin Community School, Austin, TX ● 2007
• Well versed in maintaining sanitation of work areas, china and glass
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Effective skills in developing positive working relationships with customers
• Able to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good math skills