Entry level Unit Secretary resumes are difficult to write as there isn’t much information that one can put in them to make them look impressive. However, even with little or no experience, a candidate can write a resume that is sure to catch an employer’s eye.
The following resume sample along with this Unit Secretary Cover Letter is written to assist you in your job application process.
Entry Level Unit Secretary Resume Sample – No Experience
652 Example Street ♦ Philadelphia, PA 36654 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Looking for an entry level position of Unit Secretarywith ABC Healthcare where I can contribute my acquired knowledge of administrative work to a progressive institution.
ST. LOUIS CITY SCHOOL, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
High School Diploma
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology and basic health problems
- Well versed in assisting doctors and nurses with day to day operations
- Good command over diverse clerical tasks
- Able to operate copiers, scanners and fax machines along with other office equipment
- Typing speed: 40 WPM
- Perfect computer skills with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic and some specific computer operations
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Amongst the top 5 students (academically) in high school
- Placed a filing system while working as a volunteer in the school which is still being used as the preferred filing system due to its user friendly interface
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Member of the school soccer team
- Member of the drama club staging plays twice in a year