Scheduler job Description
The Scheduler is responsible to keep a lean flow of information along with providing a variety of documents, stock levels, and schedules to other departments. This position intends to accuracy in placing information to make sure Company products are built to customer demand.
Writing a resume for scheduler position seems like an easy task until you start to write one. In fact, this task is hard particularly if you’re not the kind of individual who likes to talk big regarding himself. In the matter of fact, modesty is not a great quality for resume writers, nor is inadequacy. The best resumes are those that are organized and exactly written on one page about what you can bring to the employer. Following Sample allow you to create your resume.
See also: Scheduler Cover Letter Sample
221 Example 6th Street, Overland Park, KS 52114
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Energetic, goal-oriented scheduler seeking a position with SunPower Corporation where knowledge of scheduling, positive attitude and strong commitment to work can efficiently contribute to the successful and profitable operation of the firm.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 1 year’s experience as a scheduler
• Track record of managing time to meet department, production, and general company schedules
• Proven record of producing accurate, professional and perfect documents in a timely manner
• Able to maintain accurateness in data entry
• Demonstrated ability to converse changes to the schedule and positively make the best decisions to care for production
• In-depth knowledge of manufacturing, MRP systems, value streams and lean processes
• Proven ability to carry out intermediate PC functions including spreadsheet formulas and functions, tables, merges, queries, and special reports
Oct 2014 – Present
Energy Transfer Partners – Overland Park, KS
• Administer work order creations and completions
• Correspond production support documents
• Document and maintain standard work for replenishment methods
• Perform inventory reduction and scheduling projects
• Ensure proper timing of material requirements and parts delivery
• Communicate with procurement to regulate delivery schedules
• Track reports and distribute to production management
A.S., Management | CITY COLLEGE, Overland Park, KS – 2010
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Able to maintain positive interpersonal relationships
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks