A good resume for a Janitorial job will lead to a successful interview call. For this reason we have created an excellent sample of Janitor resume which will help you making your resume. Also include this Janitorial Cover Letter along with your resume.
A Janitorial cleans and maintains particular areas such as offices, lobby, hallways, stairwells, restrooms, elevators and the similar places to meet established sanitation and quality standards. S/he also washes windows, shampoos carpets, buffs floors, empties waste, vacuums carpets, and polishes floors.
Janitorial Resume Sample
33 Example Street ♦ Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9 ♦ (999) 999-7777 ♦ Email
An active and team oriented individual eager to join Janitorial team at ABC organization making the most of physical stamina and cleaning skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Five years of extensive experience in cleaning
• Detail oriented with expected initiative
• Professional conduct, customer service oriented and a strong team player
• Eager to work behind regular hours as well as overnight shifts
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills
• Proven ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Able to push, pull, and lift at least 25 pounds
May 2005 – Present
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, AB
• Responsible for the sanitation of all Front of House areas
• Maintain the uppermost standard of internal and external customer service at all times
• Enthusiastically take part in the Chateau Whistler Resort’s environmental program and department detailed initiatives in working towards sustainable operations
• Fulfill with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts policies, procedures and code of ethics
• Carry out any and all additional tasks which are assigned by management
• Health and Safety sense of right and wrong and vigorously involved in maintaining a safe work environment
High School Diploma – 2005
Available on Request
Note: You have to make necessary changes in this Janitorial Resume Sample while forwarding it to prospective employer.