A Janitorial cleans and maintains particular areas such as offices, lobby, hallways, stairwells, restrooms, elevators and the similar places to meet established sanitation and quality standards. S/he also washes windows, shampoos carpets, buffs floors, empties waste, vacuums carpets, and polishes floors.
A good resume for a Janitorial job will lead to a successful interview call. For your assistance, we have created an excellent sample of Janitor resume which will help you making your resume.
33 Example Street ♦ Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9 ♦ (999) 999-7777 ♦ peter @ email . com
An active team-player eager to join Janitorial team at ABC organization making the most of physical stamina and cleaning skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Five years of extensive experience in cleaning and sanitation arena
• Detail oriented with a track record of taking initiative
• Professional and customer service oriented conduct
• Eager to work behind regular hours as well as overnight shifts
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills
• Proven ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Able to push, pull, and lift at least 25 pounds
Night Janitor | The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, AB | May 2011 – Present
Responsible for the sanitation of all front of house areas
• Maintain the uppermost standard of internal and external customer service at all times
• Enthusiastically take part in the Chateau Whistler Resort’s environmental program and department detailed initiatives in working towards sustainable operations
• Fulfill with hotel’s policies, procedures and code of ethics
• Carry out any and all additional tasks which are assigned by management
• Vigorously involved in maintaining a safe work environment
Janitor | Alutiiq – Albuquerque, NM | Jan 2005 – May 2011
Provided custodial support under direction of the housekeeping supervisor
• Cared, maintained and cleaned assigned facilities
• Cleaned and sanitized rest rooms and their related fixtures.
• Swept, dusted, vacuumed and polished floors and equipment
• Emptied, cleaned and sanitized waste containers
• Identified and reported building maintenance requirements
High School Diploma | CITY SCHOOL, Albuquerque, NM – 2005
STRONG REFERENCES available on Request