A good resume for a houseperson job will lead to a success interview call. For this reason we have created and excellent sample of house person resume which will help you making your own best resume.
Houseperson Resume Sample
John K. Anderson
Apt 151, Atlanta Avenue, Edmonton AB – S9R 6E9
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
An energetic and team oriented individual is enthusiastic to join the Housekeeping team at upscale organization
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Six years of extensive experience in housekeeping and janitorial industry
• Exemplary service and attention to detail.
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Have good physical condition and able to take or lift items weighing up to 75lbs and have to be able to push or pull approx 100 lbs
• Capable to complete 8 hour shift that includes repeated standing, walking, bending, and kneeling
The Sidney Pier Hotel and Spa, Houston TX
• Accountable for maintaining the recycling program
• Cleaned chosen public areas with the uppermost standards and attention to detail
• Cleaned of hotel facilities (for instance spa, restaurants, kitchen)
• Sorted and delivered all used towels and linen to laundry facility
• Gave excellent guest service and standards that maintain and reflect Hotel’s Spa’s core values and initiatives
• Developed and uphold efficient and dynamic working relationships with all other departments in the hotel
• Assisted Room Attendants with supply requirements such as linens, towels, and amenities
• Maintained hygiene and organization of floor storage areas and housekeeping carts together with monitoring inventory
• Attended to all guest requests for delivery of housekeeping items in a appropriate and polite manner
High School Diploma – 2002
Note: Make necessary changes in this Houseperson Resume Sample while sending it.