A sales associates is usually the first person a customer sees when they enter into a store. They are expected to create a positive image of the company which is why it is important for them to be jack-of-all-trades.
Retail sales associates are usually provided with specific targets that they have to meet. They meet their sales goals by promoting the store’s products through suggestive selling and merchandise display. They should possess full product knowledge and the ability to relay this knowledge in a productive manner.
Individuals applying for this position need to ensure that their resumes are updated with information pertinent to this job. Understanding that a resume objective gets read first let us look at some possibilities of resume objectives for this position:
• Looking for a Sales Associate position with Tech Trans International applying demonstrated ability to carry business conversations to lead to closed deals and recurring business.
• Seeking a position as a Sales Associate with KSAA Enterprises bringing strong selling and merchandising skills in order to implement company’s marketing plans and meets sales goals.
• Desire a position as a Sales Associate with Lowe’s. Offers expertise in market strategy implementation, target meeting and ability to make independent judgments in a team fostered environment.
• To obtain employment as a Sales Associate at Sears Holdings using strong knowledge of retail business management in sync with sales targets along with maintaining professional relationships that meet the company’s core values.
• To work for Green Thumbs as a Sales Associate employing excellent communication skills and knowledge of diverse retails environments in order to engender customer loyalty.