Technical sales specialists sell a variety of technological goods and services, for example scientific and industrial products, electrical energy, telecommunications services and computer services, to governments and to money-making and industrial establishments in local and international localities.
A cover letter for a technical support specialist resume is the most important part of your job application. Therefore, spend a plenty of time to create an outstanding document.
The following sample will provide you the right direction of making an attractive cover letter for technical support specialist.
85 Example Street,
Hamilton, ON C9C 6V7
November 7, 2015
Ms. Kate Smith
Human Resource Managers
CSC Link Corporation
54 Albert Street South
Hamilton, ON C5W 6A3
Dear Ms. Smith:
I am pleased to apply for the position of Technical Support Specialist at the CSC Link Corporation. With my graduate degree in optical engineering, three years of relevant work experience and fluency in English and Mandarin, I have the ability to become a valuable employee of CSC Link Corporation.
Based on my understanding of Technical Support Specialist position and your business, following are a number of aspects of my background that seem most appropriate to meet your needs:
• Highly skilled in promoting sales to new and existing clients
• Demonstrated ability to make effective use of sales and marketing software packages
• Keen interest in contributing into product design where goods or services have to be tailored to suit client’s needs
• Able to prepare reports and proposals to show benefits from use of good or service
• First-hand experience in evaluating client’s requirements and resources and suggest the suitable goods or services
As an energetic Technical Support Specialist, I am keen to meet with you personally in order to discuss my qualifications in detail. I can be reached any time on my cell phone at (808) 999-9999. Thank you for your time and consideration.
John K. Smith