Working in sales profession entails a lot from an individual because it is probably one of the most demanding jobs in the world. A sales assistant, for instance, is required to assist customers with choices on what they can buy and to generally provide customers with an excellent shopping experience.
Your resume for sales assistant position is a brief summary of your education, relevant experience, attributes and accomplishments. In fact, this document is a great marketing tool to persuade your reader to call you to an interview!
Employers are looking for well-rounded applicants in these areas: Related Skills, qualifications and Achievements. Incorporating these categories into your resume will provide you with the best results.
Let us see what a sales assistant’s resume should hold in terms of content.
Sales Assistant Resume Sample
992 Utica Avenue, Lorain, OH 63534
Cellular: (000) 922-9999, Email:
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a Sales Assistant position at Kranberry utilizing accumulated sales experience along with strong work ethics to provide customers with a perfect shopping experience
• Worked as a Sales Assistant for a growing retail concern for over three years
• Exceptionally experienced in offering enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales guidance to customers
• Hands on experience in reviewing expired accounts and communicate with customers regarding timely payments
• In depth knowledge of processing sales date and other sales report
• Provided progressive retail sales support upping sales by 20% in one fiscal year
• Orchestrated smooth flow of sales operations by introducing “Sales as an Art” training sessions
October 2009 – Present
Market Place – Lorain, OH
• Assist customers with sales decision by providing real time services
• Process sales leads and assure they are directed to the right member
• Perform trade shows follow up activities
• Coordinate and process advertising contracts and internal work orders
• Track production activities of accounts
• Create and update sales presentations
• Coordinate daily with other departments in order to ensure smooth execution of sales orders
University of Ohio, Lorain, OH
Bachelors of Business Studies
Major: Sales and Marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work accordingly
• Excellent sales and marketing acumen
• Resourceful with profound ability to work under stress of targets