Sales Assistant Job Description
A Sales Assistant is responsible for providing support to attain sales objectives of the employer, including but not limited to promoting company products and providing customer service to the same; performing clerical functions such as answering phone calls and placing calls; operating as communication hub for the area; participating in creating a sales team surroundings and meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
How to write a cover letter for Sales Assistant with no experience in hand?
Writing a strong cover letter for a Sales Assistant Resume, while you have no prior experience, is one of the most challenging task of your job application process. You have to spend lots of time to tailor each cover letter to help you to be noticeable among the competition. Your letter should follow a business format and focus on how your skills as a Sales Assistant will be beneficial for the employer.
The following cover letter sample for a Sales Assistant Resume is specifically designed for the entry level fresh candidates having no experience, in keeping with the current trends of the market. You may utilize this free template when building your job application. If required, you just need to modify the bullet statements in the second paragraph.
Entry Level Sales Assistant Cover Letter with No Experience
25 Example North Street
Cambridge, MA 65877
January 5, 2015
Ms. Claire Rennick
Sustainability Roundtable Inc.
P.O. Box 233
Cambridge, MA 63325
Dear Ms. Rennick:
I am writing in response to your job posting for the position of Sales Assistant at Sustainability Roundtable Inc. Along with my excellent communication skills and a strong familiarity with sales techniques, I have the capability to meet and exceed your sales targets.
Per your job description, you are looking for an ambitious sales assistant . In keeping with your requirements, I can offer you:
• Strong sales skills with exceptional convincing power
• Demonstrated ability to sell company products to customers as well as deal with competitive issues
• Strong computer and phone skills: Able to answer phone calls in good manner, create MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and work in a company created database
• Outstanding communication skills
• Able to maintain neat and pleasant personality in a high stress environment
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Able to handle numerous tasks and arrange multiple files simultaneously
• Proven ability to think in an anticipatory way, one step ahead of the process
As a fresh and enthusiastic Sales Assistant, I would welcome the chance to discuss these and other qualifications with you. I will call your office next week to confirm the receipt of my application and schedule an interview time. If you want to contact me in the mean time, please call me at (999) 555-9999 or feel free to leave a message. I look forward to meeting with you to talk about the ways my skills may best serve Sustainability Roundtable Inc.
Thank you for your time and consideration.