The skills/qualifications section of a room attendant resume determine your overall candidacy for the position. In addition, it is a good place for candidates to use job relevant keywords.
Following are some sample skills and qualifications for a room attendant resume.
You may use a maximum 5 of these bullet statements in the skills, strengths or qualification section of your resume.
• Highly skilled in cleaning guest rooms per established standards
• Competent at ensuring each guest room meets established level of sanitation
• Proven ability to communicate information in a perfect and customer-friendly way
• Able to handle individual requests in a way that ensures guest contentment
• Demonstrated capability of washing and folding linens for rooms
• Self-starting personality with a cool temperament
• Able to maintain a professional appearance and behavior at all times
• Willing to “pitch-in” and assist colleagues with their work duties
• Superb knowledge of chemical cleaning agents
• Familiar with the operation of various cleaning equipment
• Profound ability to push and pull equipment weighing up to 120 lbs
• Thorough understanding of checking keys in and out at the beginning and end of each shift
• Documented success during 2 years’ progressive experience and responsibility
• Able to ensure guest rooms are correctly secured before occupancy and upon entering and leaving an occupied room
• Comprehensive knowledge of traditional lost and found procedures
• Effective houseperson, laundry attendant, heavy duty room attendant and rooms control coordinator skills
• Well-versed in maintaining vacuums and other equipment in a clean way
• Superb verbal and written communication skills
• Dedicated and careful – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Skilled in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint