Following are some great objectives statements for an entry level RN resume. You may use one which is most relevant to your requirements and parallel to the job description. As you are an entry level registered nurse looking for your first job, it is vital to write your enthusiasm to learn and ability to deliver your knowledge and skills efficiently. Mention three of your core competencies in the objective statement of your resume. Include RN buzz words and phrases such as; “utilize my training and skills,” “eager to learn” and “able to get additional training.”
A strong and professional resume for Entry Level RN will help you succeed and discuss a higher salary. So you must write a clear objective that tell your eagerness and convince your prospective employer that you are the right candidate for the job.
Entry Level RN Resume Objectives
• Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse with Maryvale Hospital utilizing nursing education and training, in addition to exceptional interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care.
• Compassionate, dedicated professional with 5 years’ progressively responsible experience in nursing profession. Offering a track record of providing highest level of comfort and care to patients. Possess current Houston RN licensure.
• Caring, talented registered nurse with special focus on mental health and trauma willing to obtain a position with a reputed health care facility. Demonstrated ability to execute the prescribed diagnostic and therapeutic regiments.
• Seeking a Registered Nurse position at Genesis HealthCare. Bringing a proven ability to administer, delegate and evaluate nursing activities to provide quality healthcare to residents.
• RN position with Seattle Healthcare utilizing nursing education, skills and knowledge in order to reinforce the facility’s operations. Special talent for developing and implementing individualized care plans for patients.
• Fresh and enthusiastic RN with ability to stay calm and intervene during crises looking for a challenging position at West Virginia University Hospitals. Very passionate about patients and families.