A strong and professional resume for Entry Level RN will help you succeed and discuss a higher salary. So you must write a clear objective that tell your eagerness and convince your prospective employer that you are the right candidate for the job.
As you are an entry level registered nurse looking for your first job, it is vital to show your enthusiasm through a customized objective statement. Mention three of your core competencies in the objective. Include some impressive words and phrases such as; “utilize my training and skills,” “eager to learn” and “able to get additional training.”
Following are some great objectives statements for an entry level RN resume. You may use one which is most relevant to your requirements and parallel to the job description.
• Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse with Maryvale Hospital utilizing nursing education and training, in addition to exceptional interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care.
• Compassionate, dedicated professional with 2 years’ progressively responsible experience in nursing profession Seeking a position with Mercy Health. Offering a track record of providing highest level of comfort and care to patients. Current Houston RN licensure.
• Caring and talented Registered eager willing to obtain a position with a reputed health care facility. Demonstrated ability to execute the prescribed diagnostic and therapeutic regiments with a special focus on mental health and trauma.
• Looking for a Registered Nurse position at Genesis HealthCare. Bringing a proven ability to administer, delegate and evaluate nursing activities to provide quality healthcare to residents.
• To work for RN at Seattle Healthcare utilizing nursing education, skills and knowledge in order to reinforce the facility’s operations. Special talent for developing and implementing individualized care plans for patients.
• Fresh and enthusiastic RN with ability to stay calm and intervene during crises desire a challenging position at West Virginia University Hospitals. Very passionate about patients and families.