Walmart is a chain of stores that deals in discounted goods available in stores and warehouses. This is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is one of the largest employers there is in the private sector.
People looking for jobs at Walmart have a number of choices including sales, customer services, operations and cashiers.
To apply for any job at walmart, you will need to write an impressive resume. Let us have a look at the format and necessary sections of Walmart cashier’s resume. This format can also be used for other jobs at walmart.
90 Kurthwood Road, Leesville, LA 92864
Tel: (999) 999-9999, Email:
CAREER GOAL: Seeking a position as a Cashier at Walmart Leesville. Offers 3 years’ experience in handling cash register and providing exceptional customer service to meet and exceed the company’s goals.
• Worked as Cashier in a large retail conglomerate
• Highly skilled in providing behind the counter services to retail customers
• In depth knowledge of operating cash registers and adding machines
• Hands on experience in balancing cash drawer and receipts
• Able to perform clerical tasks effectively
• Trained 15 new employees as cashiers for dissemination to the companies retail outlets in three states
• Awarded Employee of the Month three times in five years following excellence in customer services and cashier duties
Cashier | Express Mart, Leesville, LA | March 2007 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive
• Take payment in exchange of goods sold
• Bag items sold
• Provide information about items and make buying suggestions
• Operate adding machine and till to ensure balance of payment and receipts
• Issue receipts and refunds
• Manage change and credit cards
High School Diploma | City School, Leesville, LA | 2006
RELATED SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Committed to customer service
• Ability to process information effectively
• Strong team player
• Exceptional organization abilities
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude