Your résumé for Retail Assistant position gives an idea about you and your candidature to the prospective employer.
The information and phrases you use and the format you select can decide whether you will get a chance of an interview.
If the your resume is strongly written and presented nicely, it may open the door to an exciting job.
See also: Retail Assistant Cover Letter Sample
Crestview Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 77773 | (999) 999-9009, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Retail Assistant position with Adidas making the most of exceptional retailing skills and the ability to work in a customer oriented environment.
• Over 1 year’s progressive experience in retail arena
• Special talent for allocating resources and organizing processes as necessary
• Highly skilled in creating an appealing and customer friendly environment
• Hands on experience in supervising sales transactions and employee management
• In depth knowledge of merchandizing and stocking activities
• Established ability to demonstrate and explain product information
EXCELLENCE IN RETAIL
• Achieved sales target in the year 2015 by a 100% by incorporating sales strategies in conjunction with the marketing manager
• Promoted from sales assistant to retail assistant in six months following excellence in customer services and feedback
Jul 2014 – Dec 2015
GNC – Indianapolis, IN
• Assisted store manager in daily store operations
• Sold merchandize by assisting customers with information and decision making
• Supervised sales transactions and performed cashier duties
• Stocked shelves and managed inventory
• Prepared all store paperwork
• Sorted and graded merchandise
• Ensured production and sales goals are met
• Prepared window displays
City Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN – 2007
High School Diploma
• Retail Software
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Cash Handling Machines