Your résumé for Retail Assistant position often creates the initial idea about you and your candidature.
The information and phrases you include and the technique you present it can decide whether you will have the chance to interview for a Retail Assistant position.
If the Retail Assistant Resume is strongly written and presented nicely, it may open the door to an exciting job.
Related: Retail Assistant Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Retail Assistant
Crestview Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 77773
(999) 999-9009, Email
Seeking a Retail Assistant position with Adidas making the most of exceptional retailing skills and the ability to work in a customer oriented environment.
• Over 4 years of progressive experience in retail sector
• Functional knowledge of allocating resources and organizing processes as necessary
• Highly skilled in creating an appealing and customer friendly environment
• Hands on experience in supervising sales transactions and employee management
• In depth knowledge of merchandizing and stocking activities
• Established ability to demonstrate and explain product information
EXCELLENCE IN RETAIL
• Achieved sales target in the year 2010 by a 100% by incorporating sales strategies in conjunction with the marketing manager
• Promoted from sales assistant to retail assistant in six months following excellence in customer services and feedback
Jul 2008 – Dec 2012
GNC – Indianapolis, IN
• Assisted store manager in daily store operations
• Sold merchandize by assisting customers with information and decision making
• Supervised sales transactions and performed cashier duties
• Stocked shelves and managed inventory
• Prepared all store paperwork
• Sorted and graded merchandise
• Ensured production and sales goals are met
• Prepared window displays
High School Diploma – 2007
• Proven ability to communicate exceptionally in writing and verbally
• Able to use the cash machine
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and numeracy skills
• Incomparable customer orientation