Store Supervisors are accountable in assisting store team with their job and give surety that they are performing their work well.
They also oversee the flow of service in the store and act as the acting officer if the Manger is not present.
The following Store Supervisor Resume Sample will provide you with the appropriate idea that you require to make a resume.
Also See: Store Supervisor Cover Letter
Store Supervisor Resume Sample
111 Example Street – Houston, TX 32654
(999) 999-9999, [Email]
Objective: An experienced store supervisor looking for a career opportunity in Houston area.
Summary of Qualifications
• Over six years of extensive experience in store management
• Knowledge of training of the newly appointed personnel
• Expert in MS Office Suite
• Sufficient knowledge regarding the relation with retail sales and service operations with the spirit of marketing and sales support
• Experience in developing and directing personnel as well as associate staff
ABC Company – Austin, TX
Store Supervisor | May 2006 – Present
• Encode the delivered or ordered store materials and products
• Help the purchasers with their demands, suggestions and complaints
• Communicate with the administrator concerning the sales, employees and other vital matters.
• Act as officer in charge in the absence of Manager
• Assist other store workers with their work
• Distribute everyday jobs and orders to employees
• Train and assess trainees
• Check the run of the store occasionally
• Check the products previous to the opening and closing of the store
Texas College of Business - Austin, TX
Associate degree in Store Management