The skills section of pizza delivery driver resume decides your eligibility for the job. Therefore, you should put the pertinent information along with relevant keywords in this section.
This section can be named as skill, Key Qualifications or Strengths.
You may write the following bullet points in this section. Choose 4-5 bullet points which closely complement employer’s requirements.
See also: Pizza Delivery Driver Resume Sample
• Demonstrated ability to answer phones, take orders using computerized POS, and assisting staff in the kitchen
• Great customer service and communication skills
• Current driver’s license with a reliable and insured car
• Exceptional practical driving skills and road safety awareness
• A passionate individual who enjoy driving extensively and have a clean driving record
• Proven ability to work alone as well as a part of a team
• Detail oriented and able to work and drive continually without errors
• Possess a rational level of fitness
• Exceptionally cool temperament with a polite approach towards other road users
• Well-versed in making delivery schedules and service routes
• Hands-on experience in cross-selling relevant products
• Proven ability to accept payments for pizzas
• Able to complete record sheets and perform necessary paperwork
• Adept at performing pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle
• Highly skilled in recording information on pick-ups and deliveries, automobile mileage and fuel costs and report any incidents or problems encountered