Whether you’re building a new resume or updating previous one, you should know what to write in the Skills section of the resume.
In fact, a well-written skills section will strengthen your candidacy. Only add skills related to the Cocktail Server job and employers requirements.
Following are a number of Skills for Cocktail Server Resume. You may select some of these phrases for your resume which are most relevant to employer’s needs.
Sample Skills for Cocktail Server Resume
• Highly skilled in serving beverage and food in a polite and timely manner
• In-depth knowledge of checking and maintaining appropriate set-up and sanitation of service stations
• Proven record of greeting guests in a friendly and considerate manner
• Demonstrated ability to explain all specials, promotions and snacks
• Highly skilled in serving beverages to patrons in their designated area
• Adept at taking beverage orders and pass on them to the Bartender
• Comprehensive knowledge of collecting order from Bartender, adding proper garnish and presenting on tray
• Able to takes accurate and detailed orders and inputs them into point of sale system
• Well versed in replenishing beverages as requested
• Knowledge of all State, federal and Corporate liquor regulations with regard to serving beverages
• Substantial familiarity of computing bills and payments for drink orders
• Knowledge of removing empty or dirty glasses, bottles and ashtrays and returning them to the bar or kitchen
• Able to maintain the sanitation of bar areas and serve stations
Remember to add only 5 to 6 from these skills in your Cocktail Server / Waitress Resume in keeping with the employer’s requirements.