Spa and massage salons provide a variety of specialized personal care services. In these times of high stress and anxiety, more and more people are making their way to spas to help themselves relax. Spas provide a lot of services including facials, scrubs, waxing and massages – massage being the most popular service by far. Medically proven, massages help people manage their body and mind in a healthier manner.
Spa and massage therapists are required to confer with clients to determine their individual massage needs and suggest possible therapies. Clients do not only go to spas to acquire massage treatments to counter stress; spa and massage therapists are also trained in managing problems such as whip lash, back strain and injuries.
Spa and Massage Therapist Objectives
Qualified spa and massage therapists looking for work need to ensure that their resume speaks volumes for their skills. The best way to highlight your skills is by incorporating them in a resume objective. As far as your objective as a massage therapist is concerned, it need to be targeted and precise. Mention your key skills and abilities and how you would contribute to the success of employer using your capabilities.
Following are some Sample Objectives for Spa and Massage Therapist Resume. You may modify these phrases as per your requirements.
• Self-motivated, energized Massage Therapist looking for a position with ABC Spa using expertise in charting out and implementing massage solutions in accordance to the clients’ physical needs.
• Talented, versatile individual seeking a position as a Spa Therapist at Hei Hotel and Resorts utilizing knowledge of anatomy and physiology to determine clients’ massage needs.
• To obtain a Massage Therapist position at Mandarin Oriental Spa. Bringing expertise in customizing massages to enhance clients’ spa experience.
• Friendly, methodical professional desire a Spa Therapist position with Luxury Yacht Group. Offering extensive experience in different types of massage therapies including sports massages, prenatal massages and neuromuscular therapies.
• To work for with HM Day Spa as a Massage Therapist using expertise in providing high-end massage services in accordance to the clients’ physical and medical needs.
• Seeking a position as a massage therapist utilizing massage therapy skills and therapeutic techniques to lessen pain, nausea and weakness in patients and clients.