The reason that resumes are considered so cumbersome to write is the fact that there is so much to contend with. Each well-written resume has at least 5 sections. And each section requires a great deal of work to make it informational. Hence, so many candidates shy away from writing resumes themselves and seek for outside help.
However, it is easy to write a resume perfectly if you begin perfectly. The resume objective marks the beginning of a resume and actually sets the trail that the candidate will follow when preparing the rest of it. Hence, it is the resume objective that needs to be looked into before everything else. A resume objective must be written following a lot of research. These 2 or 3 lines may decide your future in a company so you must pay a lot of attention to creating them perfectly.
A PCA resume objective must be specific to the job and the company to which you are applying. Generic objectives seldom work. Make sure that you write the name of the company, along with the specific role that you hope to fulfil when you become part of it.
A resume objective can be useful to focus the position of Personal Care Assistant. Keep it simple, direct and particularly targeted for the position. Short, to the point and engaging objective statement will increase your credibility.
Here are a few examples of resume objectives for a personal care assistant position:
• Looking for a position as a Personal Care Assistant at Memorial Hermann utilizing 6 years’ hands-on experience in providing both direct and indirect patient care.
• Seeking a Personal Care Assistant position at Bon Health Systems using expertise in providing direct patient care by following designated healthcare plans.
• Desire a Personal Care Assistant position at Dupont Regional Medical Center. Offers extensive skills in assisting patients with toileting, grooming and washing, along with ensuring the general wellbeing and comfort of assigned patients.
• To work as a PCA for Sava Health Services. Bringing proficiency in administering medication and starting IVs along with ensuring patient wellbeing through delivery of exceptional personal services.
• To obtain a position as a PCA at The Margret Health Services using track record of providing healthcare assistance and personal hygiene services. Exceptionally well-versed in assisting patients with ambulation by encouraging them to take part in physical activities.
• Looking for a Personal Care Assistant position at Hoag Memorial Hospital utilizing abilities in anticipating patients’ specific needs and ensuring that they are met by following set facility rules and protocols.
• Seeking a position as a Personal Care Assistant at Indiana Health. Eager to bring expertise in assisting patients with personal care activities such as bathing, skin care, dressing and grooming.
• A position as a Personal Care Associate where I can utilize my CNA education and training, compassionate nature and interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of care.