An Objective for a Grocery Bagger Resume is a short statement that targets your professional goals. When accurately written, it is the most helpful and powerful statement in your resume. The further elements in your Grocery Bagger Resume should be in conformity with your stated objective. It is very valuable to you and future employers because it identifies your skills and goals and helps employers promptly determine if your goals are well-matched with their requirements.
A well-written objective for Grocery Bagger / Courtesy Clerk Resume targets your chances and speeds your hunt. Don’t take a broad view, be specific. Define the prospect you’re seeking – in one to three sentences. Remember you should change the objective in keeping with the job opportunity.
Sample Objectives Grocery Bagger Resume
• An entry-level position of bagger at ABZ Grocery Store in order to make the most of my physical capabilities and customer service skills.
• To obtain a meaningful and challenging position of courtesy clerk. Enthusiastic to provide exceptional customer service to increase the client base.
• An entry-level position as a courtesy clerk leading to executive and management responsibility in grocery store setting. Long term goal of providing a high level of quick and friendly service while maintaining a positive work environment.
• To secure a part-time position as a bagger with a well established supermarket. Offers exceptional capabilities in greeting, assisting and thanking guests in a friendly, prompt and courteous manner.
• To obtain a position of Bagger with AAA Hypermart. Bringing strong customer service skills and ability to work well with co-workers and people.