A well written resume for home child care provider is vital while submitting you job application. We have designed a very good sample for those who are seeking assistance in making their home childcare provider resume.
Home Childcare Providers develop and supervise schedules, syllabus and homework program to make certain concerning the best practices. They decide the preservation, safety and security requirements for the children at home.
The applicant for this position requires understanding of child care licensing regulations. They must be having outstanding communication, writing skills and good character. He or she should be able to work effectively with parents and other family members. They do a variety of other duties as needed.
Alternate Job Titles:
• Helper, Day Care
• Preschool Teacher
• Baby-Care Worker
• Co-Ordinator, Day-Care Co-Op
• Day-Care Aide
• Day-Care Attendant
Home Childcare Provider Resume Sample
Sara L. Anderson
698 Example Street, Calgary, AB V9p 9E3
(749) 901-9199, [Email]
OBJECTIVE: A talented and experienced Home Childcare Provider seeking opportunity in a reputed company or household.
• Five years of extensive experience as Child Care Worker and Day-Care Attendant
• Creative and cheerful personality with strong attention to detail
• Very caring, reliable and methodical
• Able to do work hard both in morning and evening shifts
• Outstanding communication, organizational and writing skills
May 2008 – Present
Happy Home, Edmonton AB
Child Care Worker
• Arrange and be included in indoor and outdoor play
• Change diapers of infants and toddlers, following appropriate health guiding principle
• Arrange and serve meals and drinks to kids
• Correct children when desirable, per rules of day care center and/or parents
• Read to children and instruct them with simple painting, drawing, games, hand work, and songs
• Teach children to contribute to and to be giving, enduring, and sympathetic to others
• Encourage children to take care of and amass used toys, books, and clothing
• Make sure children are secure from any potential hazards
Jan 2006 – May 2008
Private Home Childcare Provider
• Watched children with particular medical needs and call for medical help when needed.
• Placed and picked up children into baths or pools
• Checked homework
• Washed and disinfected toys and playing equipment
• Kept records of child’s development and talked about child’s needs with guardians
• Ensured supplies are prepared for scheduled activities
• Taught children concerning good health and individual habits, for example eating, resting, and toileting
• Oversaw rest periods and changed sheets on cribs or cots
High School Diploma – 2002
References: Available upon request.