A resume is a one page profile that describes a candidate’s qualifications and skills. It is an essential part of any job application for Gardner position.
Yes! Gardeners need well-written and attractive resumes in order to get a highly paid job. Your resume will tell the employer what are your career goals and what you can do for him.
The following resume along with this cover letter for Gardner position will assist you in obtaining your dream job.
Gardener Resume Sample
12 Rimwood Drive, Smithfield, RI 88822
Contact #, Email
OBJECTIVE: To work as a Gardener with ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance where strong horticulture skills and aesthetic sense can be put to good use.
• Around seven years of experience working in landscaping and gardening field
• Highly experienced in performing technical horticultural duties related to grounds maintenance
• Proficient in operating power equipment for gardening; mowers, trimmers and blowers
• Good knowledge of irrigation systems and relevant security measures
|• Advanced landscape maintenance||• Plant and pest identification|
|• Following instructions||• Lifting over 80 lbs|
|• Communication||• Organization|
✔ Renovated the City Park in record time for the 4th of July Celebrations
✔ Trained three teams of junior gardeners providing them information and classes on landscaping
Gardener | City of Charlottesville – Smithfield | Sep 2005 – June 2012
• Planted, cultivated, watered and mulched flowers, plants and trees, and performed pruning activities
• Provided routine landscaping maintenance tasks
• Operated trucks, tractors, loaders and other equipment to perform horticultural tasks
• Raked and swept leaves
• Collected and disposed off litter and debris
• Made repairs to irrigation systems and report safety hazards
• Maintained and cared for greenhouses
G.E.D | Smithfield High School, Smithfield, RI – 2004