So you have been applying for foreman positions for a while now without any luck? Did it occur to you that your resume might not be up to the mark and fit to compete in the present day market? Have you considered updating your resume? If you haven’t, its time you did!
Qualities of a good resume for foreman position:
● Well-tuned in accordance to the industry
● Grammar and spelling error free
● Achievement based
● Begin with a summary, profile or objective statement
● Always custom built for a particular employer
Below is the best sample resume template for foreman job. This resume sample might also be used in different types of positions come under the broader category of foremen, including shop foremen, mechanical, construction, factory and trades foreman because the basic job duties and tasks of a foreman are usually same.
436 Heavenly Sq • Midland, TX 45002 • (009) 333-3333 • oliver @ email . com
Delivering high-quality results to reputed clients.
SUMMARY: Tenacious and resourceful foreman with more than 8 years’ experience in areas of construction, heavy machinery operation and electrical installations. Exceptional leadership and organization skills that generate a productive work environment. Demonstrated ability to supervise and coach a team of skilled laborers effectively to high quality service outcomes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Fabrication Fitting||– Welding (Arc/Gas)||– Carpentry|
|– Hydraulics||– Paneling||– Project Coordination|
|– Metal Sheet Layout||– Pipe Fitting||– Electrical Installations|
|– Log Reporting||– Staff Supervision||– Crew Coaching|
• Supervise daily construction operations including welding, electrical installation, plumbing tasks, glass fittings and the like
• Maintain records of daily progress and hold regular crew meetings for project coordination
• Motivate the team and ensure all tasks are being done in accordance with the construction blueprints
• Provide cost estimates for entire projects and assist in material procurement.
• Achieved a strict deadline on a construction project through effective team motivation despite being short of labor.
• Coached and supervised crew responsible for panel placement based on a complex blueprint for a multi-storey plaza.
• Saved 20k annually on average by implementing cost effective and lasting weather proofing techniques.
• Reviewed the project on daily basis ,interpreted blueprint and assigned various tasks to crew members.
• Personally performed welding, pipe fitting and appliance installation tasks.
• Ensured and promoted proper and safe usage of all tools and equipment.
• Enhanced overall crew efficiency by 50% through demonstration of strong work ethic and highly encouraging management attitude.
• Revised the construction procedure manual and incorporated OSHA work safety guidelines in same.
INSTITUTE FOR VOCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, Midland, TX – 2006
Diploma in Labor Management
ST. VINCENT’S HIGH, Midland, TX – 2005
High School Diploma