Writing an objective in resume as a fresher or new grad is a tricky task. Following are some sample resume objectives for freshers which will enable you to make your own objective statement. You may change profession in these sample objectives as per your needs.
Sample Objectives for Fresher Resume
1. Fresh and enthusiastic business graduate seeking a position as a Management Trainee with HSBC. Bringing exceptional accounting skills and business acumen to provide the best level of support to organization.
2. To work for AA company as a Human Resources Intern utilizing and expanding relevant education while contributing to the company goals through exceptional HR skills, knowledge and capabilities.
3. Methodical and hardworking sales graduate seeking a position with a renowned company on long term basis. Exceptional sales acumen and convincing power aimed at bringing new business.
4. Skilled and trustworthy individual seeking a Computer Technician position with ADHC. Bringing strong computer troubleshooting skills, and personal attributes including devotion, meeting goals, inventiveness, and the aptitude to follow through.
5. Detail-oriented individual seeking a Business Development Assistant position. Eager to add worth through utilizing my superior understanding, prospecting and selling abilities in the business field.
6. To work for ABC Store as Retail Sales Assistant. Offers proven selling skills and exceptional customer service capabilities to contribute to the mission of company.
7. To contribute as a Team Member at KFC. Focused on promoting business growth by providing better customer service.
8. To work for McDonald’s as Cashier. Bringing exceptional cash handling skills, communication abilities and customer service expertise to meet and exceed company goals.
9. To work as an Ophthalmic Assistant with City Hospital.
10. Seeking a demanding position with AAA Systems making the most of my computer science education and exceptional programming skills.