Writing an objective in resume as a fresher or new grad is a tricky task. Following are some sample Resume Objectives for Freshers which will enable you making your own objective. You may change profession in these sample objectives.
Sample Objectives for Freshers’ Resume
1. To acquire a demanding position as a Management Trainee with HSBC utilizing accounting skills and business education to provide the best level of support to organization
2. A position as a Human Resources Intern utilizing and expanding relevant education while providing exceptional HR skills, knowledge and capabilities.
3. Fresh, hardworking, detail oriented team player in quest of a sales position with a renowned company on lasting basis.
4. An able, keen, skilled, and trustworthy individual seeking a computer technician position. Bringing strong computer skills, and personal attributes including devotion, meeting goals, inventiveness, and the aptitude to follow through.
5. To obtain a new business development position by adding worth through utilizing my superior understanding, prospecting and selling abilities in the business to business field.
6. To get hold of a challenging career in retail with ABC company. Offering proven selling skills and exceptional customer service capabilities to contribute to the mission of company
7. To contribute as a team member in a lively work environment focused on promoting business growth by providing better worth and service
8. Expand management responsibilities, perk up organizational ability to go beyond corporate goals, and assist honor all long-standing commitments made to customers, stockholders, workers and the communities in which we live.
9. To work as an ophthalmic assistant in hospitals, or with specialized as surgeons or physicians with a specialty.
10. Seeking Position in systems in order to make the most of my computer science education
11. Seek to work in a setting that will dare me extra at the same time as allowing me to add to the sustained enlargement and achievement of the organization.
12. Get hold of a position that will give me the ability to relate my sales education to a growing industry. Look forward to working with a corporation that promotes superior products and services; and give me with the chance to meet and go beyond assigned sales goals.
13. To get hold of a management position, in which I am given the chance to play a direct role in the limitless growth and achievement of solid organization.