Writing an objective in resume as a fresher or new grad is a tricky task. Following are some sample resume objectives for freshers which will enable you making your own objective. You may change profession in these sample objectives.
Sample Objectives for Fresher Resume
1. To acquire a demanding position as a Management Trainee with HSBC utilizing accounting skills and business education to provide the best level of support to organization.
2. A position as a Human Resources Intern utilizing and expanding relevant education while contributing to the company through exceptional HR skills, knowledge and capabilities.
3. Fresh, hardworking team player in quest of a sales position with a renowned company on long term basis. Exceptional sales acumen and convincing power aimed at bringing new business.
4. A skilled, and trustworthy individual seeking a computer technician position with ADHC. Bringing strong computer skills, and personal attributes including devotion, meeting goals, inventiveness, and the aptitude to follow through.
5. Detail-oriented individual seeking a business development manager position. Eager to add worth through utilizing my superior understanding, prospecting and selling abilities in the business to business field.
6. To get hold of a challenging career in retail arena with ABC Store. Offers proven selling skills and exceptional customer service capabilities to contribute to the mission of company.
7. To contribute as a team member at KFC. Focused on promoting business growth by providing better customer service.
8. To work for McDonald’s as a Cashier. Bringing exceptional cash handling, communication and customer service skills to meet and exceed company goals.
9. To work as an ophthalmic assistant with City Hospital.
10. Seeking a demanding position with AAA Systems making the most of my computer science education and exceptional programming skills.