While writing an Objective for Hotel Room Attendant Resume, remember to mention what you can give rather than what you want to take. Have a look at the following 5 best sample objectives for hotel room attendant resume in order to make your own.
1. Professional alignment with a reputed hotel in a Room Attendant position that will benefit from my hospitality skills and commitment to my profession
2. To obtain a position as a Hotel Room Attendant with Marriott where a strong dedication to the total satisfaction of customers and a high degree of eagerness can be completely utilized
3. A Hotel Room Attendant position with the Hilton Inn, bringing expertise in cleaning, maintaining rooms, and serving customers in order to make them repeated customers
4. Looking for a position of Attendant at the Holiday Inn that will best utilize my cleaning and hospitality skills, strong people and organizational abilities, and room service knowledge
5. Seeking a Room Attendant position at Houston City Hotel requiring excellent cleaning, replenishing, reporting and customer service skills