A Hotel Room Attendant resume objective has the capacity to serve many purposes; it can act as an introduction of the candidate and can also provide prospective employers with a reason to read the remaining resume. Typically, a resume objective needs to be very strong which is why so much stress needs to put on when writing one.
There is no standard formula to follow in order to write a good resume objective. Since an objective statement is all about your skills and how you can use them to do a job, it is important to highlight the most relevant abilities when writing an objective. Information on skills and abilities can greatly pique the reader’s interest and force him to read the rest of your resume.
It is always a good idea to make sure that your resume objective caters to the specific job description in question. For instance, if you are applying for the position of a hotel room attendant, your resume objective needs to be focused on customer services within the hospitality industry.
The following list of resume objectives for a hotel room attendant will provide you with an idea on how one is written.
Best Sample Objectives for Hotel Room Attendant Resume
• Energetic, results-oriented professional seeking a Hotel Room Attendant position with the Hilton Inn. Bringing expertise in cleaning, maintaining rooms, and serving customers in order to make them repeated customers.
• Looking for a position as a Hotel Room Attendant at Island View Casino Resort utilizing exceptional guest services and cleaning skills in order to provide guests with the best services.
• Seeking a position as a Hotel Room Attendant at the Hyatt using ability to work methodically and enjoy practical work within the hospitality industry.
• Desire a Hotel Room Attendant position with Hilton Tampa Downtown. Offering extensive experience in handling guest room cleaning services, maintaining housekeeping carts and responding to guests’ needs in a time efficient manner.
• To work as a Hotel Room Attendant with Newport Hospitality Group employing a high standard of work and attention to detail along with extensive knowledge of hospitality standards.
• To obtain employment as a Hotel Room Attendant with Wildhorse Resort & Casino. Bringing exceptional knowledge of providing high level of hospitality services.
• Seeking a Hotel Room Attendant position with Horseshoe Southern Indiana. Offering extensive experience working in the hospitality environment. Adept at employing good organizational skills and ability to work with little supervision. Special skills include; self motivation, ability to work for extended periods of time and strong interpersonal abilities.
• To obtain a position as a Hotel Room Attendant with Marriott where a strong dedication to the total satisfaction of customers and a high degree of enthusiasm could be fully utilized.
• To work for Holiday Inn as a Room Attendant using strong cleaning and hospitality skills, exceptional people and organizational abilities, and room service knowledge.
• Seeking a Room Attendant position at Houston City Hotel utilizing excellent cleaning, replenishing, reporting and customer service skills.